What's the Mentor Program?
The main goal of the Mentor Program is to create contacts between local and international students, so you can get to know each other better and make your stay here easier. By joining the mentor programme you will be assigned a local student (a Mentor) of your own faculty. He/she will help you, specially during your first days but also throughout the year, in those situations you may need a hand on: applying for courses, finding accomodation, deciding where to go out, what to visit...anything.
Who can participate?
- All the international students coming to study in the UAB Campus, regardless of their nationality or studies. Please note that there must be at least 3 international students of the same faculty willing to have a mentor, it won't be possible to assign less. That means that perhaps the mentor programme will not work in the faculties that don't get many international students
Who might be interested in it?
- Those interested in getting to know the local culture and sharing experiences with local and international students.
- Those who want first-hand information of what is the UAB like and how it works.
- Those interested in getting to know people from other cultural backgrounds.
- And last but not least...all those who are a bit scared of the first days abroad. Let's face it, it's not always easy! Having someone who you can trust can be a good help!
How can you partic
If you would like to have a mentor, you just need to fill the following application form, specifying your studies in order to find a mentor of your same faculty.
We're looking forward to meeting you all!
If you have any question you can write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
no trobes el que busques?
fes-nos una consulta i et respondrem de forma personalitzada